Nation 7128W-D24-E, Nation 7128W-D36-E Nation 7128W-D48-E, Nation 7128W-D60-E Type-D EEG Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Packaging: 1PC/Pkg, 10pkgs/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Nation 7128W-D48-E, Nation 7128W-D60-E
- Type: Digital EEG/ECG/EKG/EMG/VCG
- Trademark: Foinoe
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu
- Classification: Imaging Diagnostic Equipment
- CE: Yes
- Specification: CERTIFICATES: CE, ISO13485, ISO9001
1. For Type-D Amplifier
Input channels: 24/36/48 Monopolar EEG; 12channels Bipolar EEG
Power supply: Internal rechargeable lithium battery(16.8V); External charger input: AC100~240V, output DC 19V
Connection to PC: USB (HDMI interface) cable
Operation Modes: Real-time
A/D conversion: 24 bit
Sampling Rate: 128/256/512/1024/2048/4096/8192Hz
Input impedance: ≥ 10MOhm
CMRR: ≥ 100dB
Noise: ≤ 0.5uVRMS
Low-pass filter: 0-120Hz
Amplitude-frequency characteristic: 1-60Hz
High-pass filter: 0.01-0.3s
Interface: USB2.0 (USB1.1), interface transfer rate: 480MB (/ 12MB) / s
Dimension & Weight: 300*230*60(mm); 1.65Kg (amplifier only)
2. For Stimulator (ERP Part)
2.1.1Normal type sound stimulation parameter
Stimulation type: Short tone, Pure tone, White noise;
Stimulation mode of short tone: Left-ear, Right-ear, Binaural, Alternate;
Phase of short tone stimulation: Rare wave, dense wave, alternative wave;
The maximum short tone intensity: ≥ 130dB
The maximum pure tone intensity: ≥ 120dB
The maximum white noise intensity: ≥ 100dB
Stimulation Frequency: 0.1~100Hz, error ≤ ± 10%
Pure tone sound frequency: 250~7kHz, error ≤ ± 10%
Pure tone stimulation modes: Left-ear, Right-ear, Binaural, Alternate
Target signal probability: 5%~100%, error ≤ ± 10%
2.1. 2 Video output signal
Checkerboard images, Bar grid images, vertical grid images
Grids number: 4*4~64*32
Output control: Full-screen, Half-screen (top, bottom, left, right), 1/4 screen (I, II, III, IV quadrant display)
2.2 Current stimulator
Maximum current pulse output intensity: 100mA
Pulse output frequency: 0.1Hz ~ 100Hz
Stimulator modes: Single-stimulator mode, Dual-current stimulator mode
Stimulation frequency: 0.1~30Hz, error ≤ ± 10%
Flash time: 1~50 minutes
EEG/ERP is used in clinics or research labs by emitting 2 different stimulation signals (one Target signal and a non-Target signal) to the person wearing the equipment. The doctor/researcher then analyzes the reaction of the person towards the signals emitted based on the change in the person's EEG waveforms and compare them to EEG waveforms of patients with neuropsychopathic disorders such as schizophrenia, ADHD and mental retardation, to determine if the person has the said symptoms. In addition, the EEG/ERP system is used to test the degree of concentration amongst teenagers.
Key Features & Advantages
1. Professional EEG amplifier suitable for all standard applications of routine EEG and long term EEG monitoring in the research and clinical areas.
2. Configurable in a number of setups according to user's needs:
24/36/48/60 channels monopolar EEG;
24/36/48 channels monopolar EEG + 12 channels bipolar EEG;
24/36/48 channels monopolar EEG + 12 channels bipolar EEG + ERP examination with Acoustic & Visual stimulator, consisting of three stimulation functions (sound, light and electricity) which can be configured with special earphones and VEP monitor.
3.24 bits A/D conversion rate, with high sampling rate of up to 8 kHz.
4. High quality real-time EEG signal acquisition is transmitted via fiber optical isolation, which shields away interference from power line and other signals, transmitting stable and reliable measurement data at high-speed while greatly ensuring patient's safety.
5. Amplifier can be operated either by DC power without affecting signal quality.
6. Head-box design to access single shielded cup/clip electrodes with touch proof connectors (1.5mm).
7. Built-in impedance testing function and automatic calibration (for both sine wave and square wave signals).
8. Optional video system for recording, editing and displaying video images synchronously with EEG signals.